For 3.5 days, the World Congress will highlight new frontiers in clinical management and research, focusing specifically on early diagnosis and disease modification across the spectrum of movement disorders.
Highlights- Plenary sessions that will focus on early diagnosis and disease modification across the spectrum ofmovement disorders
- Parallel tracks that delve deeply into various movement disorder-related topics
- Grand Parade of Movement Disorders, an evening video session where both faculty and attendees presentpre-selected cases from around the globe to showcase the amazing breadth of movement disorders
- Breakfast Educational sessions comprising hour-long didactic, as well as case-based discussions, specifically geared to young attendees
- Breakfast Mentorship sessions comprising hour-long mentoring sessions led by renowned faculty members,where young and aspiring clinicians and scientists can discuss how to establish and advance successfulclinical or academic careers
- The charming city of Montreal, Canada, frequently called the Paris of the West, where you can attend numeroussummer festivals and stroll through the city's old town
For Sponsorship / Exhibition opportunities please get in touch with Jens Bitzer: email@example.com
Time: 10:00 to 22:00
Regular Congress Ticket - starts from: EUR 550.0,
Reduced Fee Ticket - starts from: EUR 300.0,
Student Ticket - starts from: EUR 250.0more
- Intercontinental Scholars Meeting on Pediatrics and Maternal Health (ICSMPMH2019) Operating committee of Pediatrics and Maternal Health Congress 20...
- Success With Failure: Strategies for the Treatment of Heart Failure This course will feature up-to-date presentations on the evaluati...