SAVE $150 Off WCPC with code: EVVNT150*
IN 3 DAYS: COURSE + EXAM = CERTIFICATION
Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC), in conjunction with the American Board of Wound Management (ABWM), the certifying body that offers the Certified Wound Care Associate® (CWCA®), Certified Wound Specialist® (CWS®), and Certified Wound Specialist Physician® (CWSP®) certifications, offers a convenient way to become certified in wound care.
In San Antonio, TX, you can take the 2-day Wound Certification Prep Course on December 8-9 and on the third day, December 10**, sit for one of the CWCA® or CWS® or CWSP® wound care certification exams.
The intensive, two-day event:
• Covers the essentials to get wound care-certified
• Improves your chances of passing the CWCA®, CWS®, or CWSP® board certification exams
• Taught by an interdisciplinary panel of ABWM Certified Wound Specialists
• Only course recommended by the ABWM Foundation
• Convenient format
• Cost-efficient (separate exam fee, exam is optional)
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be combined with any other discount.
**You must submit your completed exam application, separate payment, reference letters and all documentation to ABWM by November 16, in order to schedule your certification exam after the WCPC course in San Antonio. Note there is limited availability so please submit your completed application as soon as possible.
Time: 07:30 to 17:30
SUPER SAVER (Good through October 5): USD 850.0,
EARLY BIRD (Good through November 2):USD 900.0,
REGULAR RATE: USD 950.0
Speakers: Carolyn Cuttino, BSN, RN, CWCN, CWS, Greg Patterson, MD, FACS, CWS, Lee C. Ruotsi, MD, CWSP, UHM, Pamela Scarborough, PT, DPT, MS, CDE, CWS, CEEAA, Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS, Hollie Mangrum, PT, DPT, CWSmore
- A Practical Guide to Writing Risk Management Plans (RMPS) Course Overview In the EU, all companies are required to provide...
- 25th International Conference on Human Metabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism We feel proud to bring to you 25th International Conference on Hu...