Whether you are newly appointed, or looking to improve your performance with a fresh perspective, our expert course leaders will share the latest best practice in strategic leadership with further guidance on accountability, authority and constraints.
This course provides a unique opportunity to assess your performance and plan your development. Share individual experiences and views with other managing directors and take away practical insights that will enable you to make a real impact in your organisation.
By attending this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the role of the managing director in relation to the purpose and objectives of the board
• Describe the MD's role in defining and communicating corporate strategy, leading and motivating the organisation and managing change
• Balance the unique responsibilities associated with managing the organisation's operations and setting out corporate strategy
• Differentiate between the roles of managing director and the chair
• Appreciate the issues and principles associated with the corporate governance debate
Members: GBP 880.0
Non-Members: GBP 1155.0
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pmmore
- Environmental and Public Health Microbiology Conference Lexis believes in integrating innovation with the latest research...
- Dry Stone Walling Workshop Hands-on workshops building walls with natural materials without...