Delivering an essential understanding of the board’s role in corporate governance and risk management, this introduction to the duties and legal responsibilities of a director will enable you to tackle the challenges of the boardroom with fresh confidence and progress your career to the next level.
Whether you’re a newly appointed director, aspiring to a position on the board, or looking to improve your performance with fresh insight, this practical two-day course will equip you with the crucial knowledge and skill-set to fulfil your role successfully.
Develop a practical understanding of best practice in the boardroom. In addition to recognising the director’s key legal responsibilities, you will be conversant with the board’s role in corporate governance and be able to ensure transparency in internal procedures such as executive appointment and remuneration. You’ll be able to efficiently assess risk, and know how to effectively manage stakeholders while acting in your organisation’s best interests.
• Gain an in-depth view of the key duties, roles and legal responsibilities of the modern director
• Understand the essential differences between direction, management and ownership
• Examine the board’s role in corporate governance and learn how to improve board effectiveness
• Understand the legal status of a company and other organisations and implications of the Company Act 2006
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Members: GBP 2325.0,
Non-Members: GBP 2825.0more
- Live Webinar on Form 1099- MISC Compliance, Due Diligence, Reporting Requirements - Latest Updates OVERVIEW This webinar will cover the latest updates for Form 109...
- European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2019, Berlin Across 3 days and with over 300 senior manufacturing professional...