The time to act is now. With a lack of national leadership, business must lead the way to a sustainable, clean and responsible future. The environmental threats facing the planet are unprecedented, and it's up to businesses and investors to provide the blueprint for innovations which will create a global economy fit for purpose and one that prospers. The Responsible Business Summit New York is North America's leading platform where global businesses gather to create partnerships, share practical insights and shape the future sustainability agenda. This year 500+ CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs will discuss how to lead a sustainable future for all.
* Innovate and lead: Identify new innovations, materials, technologies and partnerships that will help your business deliver ambitious social and climate impacts
* You can't do it alone: Successfully engage Employees, Investors, Government, Suppliers and Competitors to deliver ambitious SDG impacts
* Transparent ESG disclosures: Disclose accurate data to showcase risks, demonstrate long-term value and deliver transparent ESG disclosures fit for Investors
* Authentic and engaging communications: Deliver purpose-driven communications that demonstrates leadership and builds advocacy
* Move future risks to opportunities: Transform business risks into future opportunities through new systems, Board oversight and ambitious leadership
Time: 09:00 to 18:00
Executive pass: USD 2699.0,
Standard pass: USD 2299.0,
Economy pass: USD 1699.0,
NGO/Academic standard pass: USD 1599.0,
NGO/Academic pass : USD 1199.0more
- California Meal and Rest Periods : What You Don’t Know Can Cost You OVERVIEW California statutes pertaining to meal and rest pe...
- Biotechnology for the Non-Biotechnologist Course overview This intensive three-day course is ideal for non...