The conference will offer a deep insight into key areas within the field, such as: new technologies and overcoming their hurdles to implementation; connectivity for devices; updates on drug development and the impact on device developments and new regulatory guidelines. Our line-up of expert speakers will enable delegates to learn from market leaders on best practices to overcome common industry hurdles.
Join us in January 2019 to network, benchmark and learn about developments at the forefront of the Pre-Filled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices industry.
Key Highlights this January:
- Engage and interact with like-minded individuals through 5+ hours of dedicated networking time, within the conference programme
- Gain insight from fellow field experts through our interactive programme structure and our fantastic delegation with representation from all aspects of the industry, as well as cross-industry thought leaders and decision makers
- Discover new technologies being developed to circumvent common industry hurdles and discuss ways in which to overcome the barriers of implementation
- Hear case studies about the streamlining of injectable device development - from development to market
- Interact with regulatory bodies in order to glean insight into the most recent revisions to regulation and the best ways to integrate them into business practices
- Learn about current drug development programmes which will have an imminent impact on the PFS and Injectable devices sector and discuss the influence which drug development has on device development
- Discuss patient centricity and the impact of human factors on design processes
View the full agenda online: www.pre-filled-syringes.com/evvnt
BOOK BY 28TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £400
BOOK BY 31ST OCTOBER AND SAVE £200
BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100
Pre-Filled Syringes And Injectable Drug Devices Europe: GBP 1499.0
Speakers: Anil Busimi, Strategy and Innovation Global Product Manager, SCHOTT. Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen. Davide Mercadante, Sr Associate Quality Drug Devices, Biogen. Elise Legendre, Head of Late stage PFS Development, Sanofi. James Mellman, Device Manager, Novartis. Joan Malmstrom, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk. Justin Wright, Global Head of Innovation, Novartis. Maggie Reiff, Associate Device Engineer, Pfizer. Mathieu Rigollet, Senior PFS Engineer, Roche. Michael Becker, Design Engineer, Boehringer Ingelheim. Reinhard Scheller, Commercial Manager Cyclo Olefin Polymers - COP Europe, Zeon Europe GmbH. Shota Arakawa, Researcher, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company. Stephen Barat, Head of Pre-Clinical and Early Clinical Development, SCYNEXIS. Steve Chamberlain, Device Engineering Manager, GSK. Suraj Ramachandran, Director, Merck. Vikas Jaitely, Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Sciences And CMC Regulatory Intelligence, Merck
Time: 8:30 am to 5:30 pmmore
- 7th Annual Lyophilisation Conference, 3rd - 4th June 2019, London, Uk Lyophilisation (or freeze drying) remains one of the most excitin...
- 9th World Congress on Biopolymers & Bioplastics Since 2016, Biopolymer Congress has been contributing successfull...