Eat Right Kitchen is back with a brand new event Pilates and Dine. Take part in a refreshing mind and body workout with a healthy meal after your class.
There will be three 1 hour classes on the day. This is a ticketed event to join the class. Each class holds 10 people so get your space early to avoid missing out.
Menu ( you have an option of 1 dish and 1 drink from our fantastic menu on offer to you, what will you choose?).
- Avo Toast Fresh avocado with chili oil, pumpkin seeds & pomegranate on sough dough.
No vegan options:
- Smoked Salmon & scrambled eggs on toasted sough dough.
- - Grilled Halloumi with thyme baked tomato, aioli & spinach or kale on sourdough toast.
- - Banana Bread Toasted & topped with espresso butter, raspberry yoghurt & crushed hazelnuts.
The health benefits of Pilates include:
- improved flexibility
- - increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks
- - balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- - enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- - improved stabilisation of your spine
- - improved posture
- - prevention of injuries
- - increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- - improved concentration
- - increased body awareness
- - stress management and relaxation
Time: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Lifestyle, Arts, Leisure | Sports, Health & Fitness.
Food / Drink | Restaurants,
Community | Religion & Spirituality | Meditation & Yoga.
Pilates & Dine 9:30am class: GBP 16.00,
Pilates & Dine 11am class: GBP 16.00,
Pilates & Dine 12:30pm class: GBP 16.00.