Countries to be covered include: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan Syria, UAE, Yemen
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS MEETING
- Gain an Overview of the Regulatory Environment in the Middle East
- Understand the Economic and Cultural Background to the Markets
- Clarify Procedures for Company and Product Registration
- Discuss Harmonisation and Recent Developments in the RegionCentralised Registration in the Gulf (GCC-DR)
Why you should attend
This seminar will provide you with an essential overview of the key areas of regulatory affairs in the Middle East. This two day course will focus on practical aspects to assist with regulatory affairs in the region. The course will include interactive discussion sessions to allow you to exchange experiences with other delegates.
Who should attend
This seminar will be of particular interest to:
- Anyone involved in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in the Middle East
- Anyone new to the region
- Anyone interested in an update of recent developments
- DigiMarCon Middle East 2019 - Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition DigiMarCon Middle East 2019 is your chance to ...- Hear from some...
- Pain in Europe XI: 11th Congress of The European Pain Federation (EFIC) The EFIC or European Pain Federation specialize in pain managemen...