The 9th annual Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) business development event covers the latest advances in drug delivery science, while also providing a meeting place to network and form new partnerships. The PODD event features a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could potentially improve the delivery of various types of drugs, including proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules.
Key Topics for 2019:
- Nanotechnology for Immuno-oncology applications
- Formulation & device life cycle management for biotherapeutics
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear from renowned biomedical engineer and entrepreneur, Dr Robert Langer of MIT, as well as other leading key opinion leaders from industry and academia
- Learn about the latest drug delivery technology solutions for both small and large molecule drugs, ranging from oral, transdermal, and transmucosal dosage forms to more patient-friendly delivery devices (more than 45 presentations and 50 exhibitors).
- Network with key decision makers from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies and exploring areas for potential collaboration (more than 8 hours of networking).
- Discover the current drug delivery needs of pharma and biotech companies and determining what they are looking for in terms of external delivery technologies.
- Participate in discussions with colleagues tackling the latest delivery challenges in areas such as gene therapy and biologics-based new therapeutic modalities
- ATTD - Intl Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes The 13th International Conference on Advanced Technologies &...
- Biomanufacturing Congress 2020 Over 150 delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisatio...