This interactive seminar will provide a comprehensive overview of metered-dose inhaler technology. It will clarify the therapeutic targets and look at delivery technologies. Participants will gain a valuable insight into market potential and receive detailed information on the manufacturing process, quality and inspection requirements and the regulatory pathways to follow.
This seminar will be beneficial for those new to the area and those who require a refresher on the opportunities with this technology. The seminar format will include practical workshops and there will be plenty of opportunity for discussion with the trainer who has significant experience in this field.
Who should attend?
- Respiratory pharma professionals who need to understand MDI technology and its opportunities
- Medical device professionals new to working in the area of MDIs or those who need a refresher
- Medical device business development managers
- Respiratory professionals in R & D
- Medical device manufacturers working in the respiratory market
- 15th World Congress on Medicinal Chemistry & CADD The Organizing Committee is satisfied to welcome you to atte...
- 18th Annual Pain Medicine Meeting The importance of pain medicine, including clinical care and rese...