Advent Group is glad to announce the third annual MERIT Summit for Corporate and Executive Education, which will take place in Vienna on 16-17 January 2019.
The Summit will bring together 300+ Human Resources and Learning and Development strategists and executives, C-level corporate leaders, and executive education directors from top international business schools to provide a unique two-day learning, networking, and partnership building opportunity. This year’s conference theme is "Co-creating Learning Organisations".
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Vodafone, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Johnson Controls, Deutsche Telekom, and many more will share their vision, ideas, challenges, new approaches, and lessons learnt about transforming organisations through talent management and leadership development. Key players in executive education will share latest academic intelligence on the summit’s topic.
• Learn from the best in the field – Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon Webservices, Vodafone, and many more market leaders will share their experience through practical case studies.
• Meet executive education professors and technology experts and learn how to face the challenges of corporate learning.
• Join bespoke networking activities such as master mind sessions, world cafe, thematic cocktails, and many more.
The MERIT agenda:
• 4 insightful debates
• 8 company challenges with lessons learnt
• 6 inspiring MERITalks
• 8 company case studies with insider recommendations
• 8 business school case studies for corporate learning models
• 6+ master classes and workshops for in-depth learning
For sponsorship / exhibiton opportunities please get in touch.
Time: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Early Bird: EUR 1250.0
Speakers: Jeff Turner, Facebook, Tiffany Poeppelman, LinkedIn, Jim Fanning, Amazon, Natasa Prodanovic, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, Catalina Schveninger, Vodafone, Reza Moussavian, Deutsche Telekommore
- Shared Services At ExL’s Shared Services for Life Sciences Summit, attendee...
- An Introduction to Pharmaceutical Packaging Introduction NEW for 2017 Pharmaceutical packaging is a ve...
- Industry Leading Experts in a Global Pharmaceutical Industry – Providing you with Solutions across the Product Life Cycle NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech Consulting provides a comprehensive range of support services for...
- Life's better when we're connected Bank of America, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporat...