- Update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques and practical applications
- Emphasize the latest advances related to common problems encountered in clinical practices
- Multi-subspecialty course that utilizes a combination of didactic lectures and Q And A sessions
- 25 AMA PRA Cat 1 and 25 Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs) available
ACCREDITATION: In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Robert P. Hartman, M.D.
Christopher H. Hunt, M.D.
Robert W. Maxwell, M.D.
Timothy J. Welch, M.D.
Physicians/Scientists:: USD 1295.0
Residents, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners:: USD 1195.0
Time: 6:00 am to 12:15 pmmore
- ISPN2019 Annual Meeting of International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery The 47th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Pediatri...
- Working with Emotional Intelligence Course overview In today’s competitive workplace, we are n...