After hosting more than 200 senior IP decision makers in Paris earlier this year, IAM’s IPBC Europe is heading to Dublin on 24-25 March 2020 to discuss what world-class IP portfolios, strategies and service provision look like – and how to achieve them.
At IPBC Europe you will:
• Learn what is keeping the IP world awake at night in Europe, the United States and Asia
• Explore how the world’s IP elite are crafting top-flight IP strategies and what they look like
• Discuss what a world-class in-house IP function looks like and how to build one
• Discover what top-class IP legal services look like to in-house counsel
• Gain insight into best practices for achieving excellence through diversity
• Hear what a world-class IP portfolio looks like and how to align it effectively with business objectives
• Access world-class IP advice for SMEs and start-ups
• Meet, network and engage with Europe’s IP leaders from a broad range of industries and organisations, including experts from many of the world’s most innovative IP-owning companies
Last year’s event brought together IP representatives from companies including Air Liquide, Atos, British American Tobacco, Centrica, Dolby, Ericsson, Everseen, FRACTUS, IBM, InterDigital, Lenovo, Nokia, Orange, Philips, Qualcomm, Rambus, Rockwell Collins, Safran, Technicolor, TiVo, TNO, Uber, Vodafone, Volvo Cars and many more.
Tier 1 rate: EUR 650.0,
Tier 2 rate: EUR 750.0,
Tier 3 rate: EUR 950.0
Time: 8:00 am to 2:30 pmmore
- Building Business Capability 2020 Building Business Capability is the only conference that provides...
- SUGARTECH & AGRI EXPO INDONESIA 2020 This unique agriculture exhibition is Indonesia’s largest a...