With the history and experience of 11 International Symposia behind us, we are excited to welcome you to ISPPD -12 in Toronto, Canada, 21-24 June, 2020.
ISPPD is a biennial international symposium, which is the leading event for those interested in pneumococci and pneumococcal diseases, bringing together professionals in the field to raise global awareness and improve standards of diagnosis, prevention and treatment. The symposium is organized by the ISPPD Association.
The ISPPD Association's mission is to improve the knowledge and understanding of pneumococcal biology, pathogenesis and epidemiology; the host response to pneumococcal carriage and infection; and the prevention and treatment of pneumococcal disease.
ISPPD pursues the following objectives:
- to facilitate scientific exchange through a biennial international ISPPD symposium
- to enable other symposia, educational activities, and/or publications as appropriate to the ISPPD mission
- to promote scientific collaboration and research
- to promote public awareness of pneumococcal disease, treatment and prevention
Abstract topics for ISPPD-12 include Basic Sciences; Clinical Sciences; Vaccines; Population Sciences and Miscellaneous
Visit https://isppd2020.kenes.com/ to register and submit your abstracts.
Please visit the website for registration rates.: USD 0.0
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pmmore
Arrange meetings with companies at
International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases ISPPD-12
No attending suppliers listed at the moment. Be the first one to list your company here.
- 2nd International Conference on Neurology & Neuroscience We are glad to announce that the 2nd International Conference on...
- Infection Prevention 2020 The three-day conference will present the latest scientific evide...