This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) course has been specifically designed to help you develop the skills to write and produce the content of SOPs, review and implement SOPs and ensure you comply in a regulated environment. You will come away with the confidence to use process to write, update and implement SOPs which can easily be used by the end users.
Benefits of attending
Attend this programme will show you:
- How to write concise and user friendly SOPs
Who should attend
- All those in pharma, biotechnology, generics, devices and animal health industries who are involved in preparing, reviewing and/or managing SOPs
- Ideal as an introduction to preparing, reviewing and implementing SOPs and may also be helpful to those wanting to ensure they are aware of best practice
- Particularly those in GXP areas including clinical research, pharmacovigilance
- A-Z of Sterile Products Manufacture Training About This Course From air change rates to Z values and everythi...
- Webinar: Key Topics When Auditing a High-Speed Packaging Facility Course Overview FREE WEBINAR: Time: 1:00 pm GMT; 2:00 pm CET - D...