Securing Business Critical Applications on Microsoft Azure
Organizations are moving business critical applications such as SAP and SharePoint to Microsoft Azure to take advantage of the agility and scalability that the Azure environment offers. As with any significant business initiative, barriers do exist and ensuring your apps and data are protected from threats remain a top concern.
With a broad portfolio of cloud security offerings, Palo Alto Networks can help you fulfill your shared responsibility role of securing your business critical applications and data with inline, API- and workload-based protections that integrate into your application development lifecycle, making cloud security frictionless for both development and security teams.
Join us in Chicago at the Microsoft Technology Center for an interactive discussion around common deployment scenarios and the different approaches you can take to protect your applications and data on Azure.
This is a hand-on seminar where we will:
- Protect and segment cloud workloads with an inline approach using the VM-Series Next generation firewall
- Take an API-based approach with Evident to achieve and maintain continuous security and compliance
- Deploy Traps for a workload-based approach to preventing zero-day attacks at the OS and application level
- Learn how automation can help embed security into your cloud application workflow
- An existing Azure account
- PC with HTML 5 compatible browser
There will be food and drinks, colleagues, and many security experts to network with. Hope to see you there!
Time: 11:30 to 15:30
Price 1: USD 0more
- Things To Do Immediately About Master Validation Plan 2019 Overview: How to develop or improve upon a Master Verification an...
- PHARMA SECURITY WORLD 2019 - Anti-counterfeiting, Drug Serialization and Supply-Chain Security Conference Pharma Security World 2019 to be held on 19th and 20th of March 2...