In an era where technology is the key driver enhancing capabilities across the military, the soldier remains as crucial as ever for achieving mission success.
As the only conference exclusively focused on Future Soldier Programmes in Europe, Future Soldier Technology 2020 will gather more than 200 operational users, capability development directors, and industry professionals, from across the globe to share their current requirements and experiences in equipment modernisation and offer an attractive networking space to foster new working relationships.
Key Highlights Include:
- A unique opportunity to see how nations are leveraging emerging technologies to enhance dismounted capabilities.
- Focusing on Lethality, Survivability, Sustainability, C4i and Power.
- Industry hosted evening networking drinks receptions.
- Exhibition room for industry to showcase their soldier modernisation capabilities.
The pre-conference, Dismounted Soldier Situational Awareness Focus Day will explore how new technologies within mobile deployable communications, ISTAR, battlespace management, Command and Control networks and augmentative technologies are assisting the warfighter.
Early bird discount:
Register by 29th November to save £400!
Register by 13th December to save £200!
Register by 31st January to save £100!
Register online at: http://www.futuresoldiertechnology.com/evvnt
Future Soldier Technology Conference and Focus Day - Commercial Rate: GBP 2398.0,
Future Soldier Technology Conference and Focus Day - Military, Government and Public Sector rate: GBP 1498.0,
Conference - Commercial Rate: GBP 1499.0,
Conference - Military, Government and Public Sector rate: GBP 899.0,
Focus Day - Commercial Rate: GBP 899.0,
Focus Day - Military, Government and Public Sector rate: GBP 599.0
Time: 08:30 - 17:00more
Arrange meetings with companies at
Future Soldier Technology Conference and Exhibition 2020
No attending suppliers listed at the moment. Be the first one to list your company here.
- Summer Discussion on Neonatology The congress will be held in September 2020, and will focus on th...
- Real-World Evidence Europe at eyeforpharma Barcelona Real-World Evidence (RWE) is coming of ageFrom the way we discove...