Technology Transfer (TT) is an increasingly important part of the pharmaceutical industry, with companies expanding the use of third parties for both development and manufacture. There are few formal guidelines around this subject, but regulators expect companies to get it right, for both internal and external transfers. Poorly run transfers can be costly and impact product quality, whereas well-run transfers bring business bene ts and assure product quality.
This event will give participants the tools to help guide them through achieving successful transfers. It is applicable to those making transfers from development to commercial, from commercial to commercial, for scale up, analytical methods or for ‘virtual’ companies.
Who should attend
This seminar will be of particular interest to all those from the pharmaceutical industry working in:
Personnel from the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry with the following background:
- Quality assurance professionals
- Quality control managers
- Late stage product and process development engineers, scientists, pharmacists
- Technology scale up and transfer managers
- Validation and quali cation specialists
- Risk management specialists
- Operation managers
- A Practical Guide to Writing Risk Management Plans (RMPS) Course Overview In the EU, all companies are required to provide...
- 2019 ISN-ASN Meeting It is our pleasure to invite you the ISN-ASN Meeting, jointly org...