This year’s agenda will focus on the emerging issues and challenges facing the defence trade in 2018 – sharing best practices for how leading organisations manage their global trade programmes.
After a year in office, the US Presidential administration is yet to make its intentions regarding trade reform clear and, with the Brexit deadline of March 2019 drawing closer, significant development to trade control is expected on both sides of the Atlantic.
A truly global event, delegates will hear from government speakers and senior international trade compliance professionals from around the world on regulation controls including: ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
In addition, with a growing number of high profile cyber-attacks hitting industries across the globe in 2017, there is an urgent need to implement risk management strategies to adapt to the reliance on cloud-computing and cloud-services.
Early bird discount!
• Register by 30th April to save £400
• Register by 31st May to save £300
• Register by 29th June to save £100
To register or for more information visit: http://www.defence-exports.com/evvnt
Government and Acting Military Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0
General Booking Rate: GBP 1499.0
Time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Privacy and Security 2018 Today, consumers have become increasingly aware of their personal...
- Concealed Carry Permit Class MORGANTOWN Sportsman's Warehouse This highly rated, fun, informative 37+ state concealed carry cla...