The 13th annual event will specifically focus on recent advances in temperature-controlled logistic solutions and the impact of regulatory changes on this multi-billion-dollar industry. The event will also address the impact of the overwhelming digitalisation of the industry and how companies from biotech's to pharma, need to adapt.
The two-day event will also look at various developments within the industry, guiding companies on how best to ensure costs are kept low, and quality remains high, whilst simultaneously staying compliant to global regulations.
This year's event will continue to lead with its unrivalled panel of experts bringing you the most insightful presentations and issues in the field of temperature-controlled distribution.
• Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)• Tony Wright, CEO, Exelsius
• Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)• Stephen Mitchell, Quality Lead Logistics Partnerships, GSK• Gianne Olaes-Dénis, Supply Chain Quality Manager, Sanofi Genzyme Europe• Stefan Braun, Managing Director, SmartCAE• Gianpiero Lorusso, Director, Supply Operations and GS, Merck• Francicso Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist, Manager for Europe, IATA• Marco Gaudesi, Pharmacist - GDP and Cold Chain Referent, MSF• Henk Mulder, Head, Digital Cargo, IATA
- Evaluate the current GDP guidelines, with reference to the recently published PQG/ECA guide and discover the implications for everyday practice- Explore the overwhelming digitalisation of the supply chain and identify the subsequent security issues involved- Discover the temperature-controlled logistic solutions to best optimize your supply chain- Discuss the technical agreements within the supply chain and find out what questions you should be asking- Identify the challenges for the supply chain within emerging markets and discover the best solutions for optimization of your process
View the full agenda online: www.coldchain-distribution.com/evvnt
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Standard Price (Early Bird Rates Available Online): GBP 1499.0more
- A Practical Guide to Writing Risk Management Plans (RMPS) Course Overview In the EU, all companies are required to provide...
- Global Clinical Trials Connect 2019 - Collaboration, Innovation and Enhancing Quality in Clinical Trials The Global Clinical Trials Connect 2019 conference to...