1. General radiologists and trainees interested in breast imaging
2. Radiology residents and fellows in training
3. Radiology technologists, nurses and radiology physician assistants
4. Breast surgeons
6. Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the breast.
Time: 07:00 to 12:00
Physicians: USD 1395.0,
Nurse Practitioners: USD 1295.0,
Sonographers: USD 1195.0
Speakers: Tom Stavros, MD,FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR ; Michael J. Ulissey, MD, FACR; Terri-Ann Gizienski, MD, MPH; Daniel Herron, MD; Jocelyn Rapelyea, MD, FSBImore
- ISAD 2019 The International Society for Affective Disorders is an internati...
- World Conference and Expo on Vision Science and Optometry Eye 2020 offers a best platform with its well organized scie...