1. General radiologists and trainees interested in breast imaging
2. Radiology residents and fellows in training
3. Radiology technologists, nurses and radiology physician assistants
4. Breast surgeons
6. Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the breast.
Time: 07:00 to 12:00
Physicians: USD 1395.0,
Nurse Practitioners: USD 1295.0,
Sonographers: USD 1195.0
Speakers: Tom Stavros, MD,FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR ; Michael J. Ulissey, MD, FACR; Terri-Ann Gizienski, MD, MPH; Daniel Herron, MD; Jocelyn Rapelyea, MD, FSBImore
Arrange meetings with companies at
Breast Ultrasound CME Course with Tom Stavros Pentagon City 2019
No attending suppliers listed at the moment. Be the first one to list your company here.
- Diabetes & Endocrinology The metabolism of people having diabetes differs from the metabol...
- The 7th Asian Vaccine Conference (ASVAC 2019) Following the overwhelming success of ASVAC 2017 in Singapore, on...