Over 150 delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 presentations and case studies focused on the key issues in Biomanufacturing & Biologics Product Development.
Including 4 interactive streams:
• Biologics Manufacturing, CMC & Continuous Biomanufacturing
• Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Insights, Key Strategies & Novel Approaches
• Upstream Processing, Digitalisation, Smart Factories, Tools & Technologies
• Downstream Bioprocessing: Recent Technological Advancements and Latest Trends
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
Registration Available from: GBP 299.0
Speakers: Claus Tollnick, Managing Director Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Jan Jezek, Chief Scientific Officer Arecor, David Sourdive, Executive Vice President, Technical Operations Cellectis, Daniela Ottini, Vice President, Biologics Manufacturing AbbVie, Murali Bilikallahalli, Vice President & Head of Technical Operations Acceleron Pharma
Time: 7:30 am to 5:00 pmmore
- Fifteenth Eilat Conference on New Antiepileptic Drugs and Devices For the forthcoming conference, we will be continuing with debate...
- Nursing Education Conference Frontier Meetings takes immense pleasure & feels honored in i...