Over 150 delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 presentations and case studies focused on the key issues in Biomanufacturing and Biologics Product Development.
Including 4 interactive streams:
• Biologics Manufacturing, CMC and Continuous Biomanufacturing
• Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Insights, Key Strategies and Novel Approaches
• Upstream Processing, Digitalisation, Smart Factories, Tools and Technologies
• Downstream Bioprocessing: Recent Technological Advancements and Latest Trends
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
Registration Available from: GBP 299.0
Speakers: Claus Tollnick, Managing Director Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Jan Jezek, Chief Scientific Officer Arecor, David Sourdive, Executive Vice President, Technical Operations Cellectis, Daniela Ottini, Vice President, Biologics Manufacturing AbbVie, Murali Bilikallahalli, Vice President and Head of Technical Operations Acceleron Pharma
Time: 7:30 am to 5:00 pmmore
- Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology Unmanned systems are becoming an increasingly essential part of t...
- European Annual Summer Meeting on Medicine (EASMM-2020) EASMM-2020, happening on July 20-21, 2020 Berlin, Germany aims to...