The Aviation Festival is an exhibition and award winning conference that has grown to become one of the largest and most established aviation shows in the world today.
The Festival continues to grow and attract a large audience of airlines, airports and travel technology companies from around the world and covers:
- World Low Cost Airlines Congress: Still a large part of the festival, drawing in low cost carriers from around the world year on year
- AirXperience: Innovation in passenger experience technology for the world's airlines
- IFEC: The in-flight entertainment and communications show
- Air Retail Show: Retail strategy, merchandising and innovation
- Aviation IT Show: Digital Transformation, data and infrastructure for the world's airlines, airports and partners
- Airport T.EX: Technology and experience for the world's airports
- Aviation Loyalty: Loyalty, revenue and retention for the world's airlines and airports
- Aviation Marketing: Digital and social media strategies for the world's airlines and airports
- AIVIATION: AI, data driven technology and the future of aviation
- Aviation Festival Exhibition - On-Floor Seminars, Innovation Hub, Start-Up Zone and leading suppliers with the latest solutions.
Full details at http://www.terrapinn.com/aviation
Standard 3 Day: GBP 2995
Passenger Airline 3 Day: GBP 665
Standard 2 Day: GBP 2695
Passenger Airline 2 Day: GBP 615
Standard Marketing Summit: GBP 1165
Passenger Airline Marketing Summit: GBP 355
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pmmore
- Aviation Festival 2018 The Aviation Festival is an exhibition and award winning conferen...
- The Future of Transportation World Conference in Koln, Germany The Future of Transportation is a study and conference on the sub...
Arrange meetings with companies at
Aviation Festival 2018
No attending suppliers listed at the moment. Be the first one to list your company here.