The program will highlight the diagnosis and management of cardiac arrhythmias which can present as medical emergencies where immediate treatment is needed. Faculty will provide comprehensive updates on the diagnosis, treatment and management in atrial fibrillation. Contributing factors to the onset of atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation management options will be reviewed. Faculty will share "pearls" to aid in the evaluation and assessment of patients seen in daily practice.
- Understanding the Mechanism of Atrial Fibrillation
- Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Unusual Contributors to Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure
- Cryptogenic Stroke
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
- Atrial Fibrillation and Structural Heart Disease
Full Fee: USD 895.0
Speaker: Doug Packer
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pmmore
- International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases ISPPD-12 With the history and experience of 11 International Symposia behi...
- Euro Infectious Diseases Congress Peers Alley Media grandly launches an International event on Infe...