MTBE and Methanol
- Surging MTO capacity: Will there be enough methanol?
- Asian gasoline demand and specification changes impact on MTBE markets
- New methanol and MTBE investment challenges and opportunities
- Petrochemical fundamentals: Value chain, jargon, chemical compounds andhydrocarbons
- Influence of feedstock on chemical production and interaction ofpetrochemicals with oil, gas and energy
- Price dynamics: Exploring factors affecting petrochemical price trends andforecasts
- PX Margins: How long and how much will PTA demand hold up?
- China is heading to be the world’s largest importer of benzene: How will tradeflows change?
- Styrene: New capacity developments and the impact on margins
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Early bird rate: USD 2800
Standard: USD 3000
2 Day Pass: USD 2000
1 Day Pass: USD 1200
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gasmore