The meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain!
With new revisions to IMO bunkering regulations posing the threat of more refinery closures, many are wondering what falling fuel oil consumption post-2020 will mean for bitumen in terms of production and price.
Now in its tenth year, your flagship Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt conference will once again bring together key representatives from refineries, regional governments and bitumen end-users, to discuss and shape the future of the international bitumen market.
The agenda for 2019 will address key topics surrounding technical developments in asphalt mixes, the changing supply and demand landscape, new strategic road developments across the continent and much more.
Reasons to attend:
- Regulatory updates: Understand how IMO regulation will influence your industry and affect your operations.
- Cut costs: Maximize your business return through an overview of market developments in regulation, tax and exports.
- Understand demand dynamics: Determine demand and new business opportunities with an outlook for bitumen in the construction industry.
- New markets: Enter into emerging markets through regional spotlight sessions on asphalt demand in the Nordics; growth in the Polish market; and opportunities in the Mediterranean post IMO.
- Sourcing supply: Hear detailed insights into Russian material quality and availability to help you identify routes of supply.
Nynas; Ukravtodor; Colas; Skanska; Repsol; Eiffage Construction; DYM Resources; Veidekke; Alma Petroli; SC Bitholder; Cumbria County Council; Shell; Gulf Petrochem; EnergyPro Petrol Trading; SITEB and more.
For further information or to register, visit
Conference early bird rate: EUR 1599.0,
Conference standard rate: EUR 1699.0
Speakers: Carl Robertus, Technical Director Bitumen, Nynas, Anna Yurchenko, Head of Ukravtodor International Department, Ukravtodor, Emmanuel Cornet, Bitumen Manager, Colas, Fredrik Norrman, Nordic Bitumen Manager, Skanska, Blanca Gonzalez Costa, Heavy Products Trader, REPSOL, Claude Giorgi, Technical Director, Eiffage Construction, Yury Burenko, Trading Director, DYM Resources, Eivind Olav Andersen, Technical Director, Veidekke, Sergio Bovo, General Manager, Alma Petroli, Vasile Paraschiv, Managing Director, SC Bitholder, Stephen Hall, Assistant Director Highways and Transport, Economy And Infrastructure, Cumbria County Council, Keith Stone, Pricing and Innovation Manager, Shell, Alfonso Berrocal, Bitumen and Oil Products Trader, Gulf Petrochem, Tayfun Ozatalay, General Manager, EnergyPro Petrol Trading, Carlo Giavarini, Honorary President, SITEB
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pmmore
- Argus Africa Roads 2019 in Nairobi - June The event attracts players from across the supply chain including...
- International Conference on Biofuels and Renewable Energy The Gavin Conferences is honored to the invites the leading acade...