Pharmaceutical packaging is a very specialised area with its own unique issues and problems. This course will provide delegates with a good basic grounding and appreciation of what is required for the packaging of pharmaceutical and healthcare products. Whether you are new to the industry, have a basic understanding or are familiar with the area, this course will provide you with useful knowledge and insights from an expert who has worked in the industry for over 25 years.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain a solid overview of packaging component and material selection
- Learn key properties of various packaging materials/systems
- Appreciate pack testing and evaluation
- Better understand packaging component specifications nHear about printing processes and controls
- Hear about printing processes and controls
- Gain knowledge on artwork generation and control
- Comply with the regulatory requirements
- Learn about transit packaging
- Consider trade/supply chain requirements
Who should attend?
This course provides an essential overview and will be valuable for newcomers to this field. It will also act as a good refresher for those with more experience.
- Account managers
- Artwork producers
- Business developers
- Clinical trial suppliers
- Logistics personnel
- Packaging design/labelling personnel
- Project managers
- Quality assurance and control personnel
- Regulatory personnel
- Suppliers to the industry
- Technical writers
- Advances in Materials Science and Engineering Longdom Conferences welcomes you to attend the upcoming summit on...
- Regulatory Affairs for Support Staff Course overview By attending this course you will gain an overvi...