NEW for 2017
Pharmaceutical packaging is a very specialised area with its own unique issues and problems. This course will provide delegates with a good basic grounding and appreciation of what is required for the packaging of pharmaceutical and healthcare products. Whether you are new to the industry, have a basic understanding or are familiar with the area, this course will provide you with useful knowledge and insights from an expert who has worked in the industry for over 25 years.
Who should attend?
This course provides an essential overview and will be valuable for newcomers to this eld and will also act as a good refresher for those with more experience.
- Account managers
- Artwork producers
- Business developers
- Clinical trial suppliers
- Logistics personnel
- Packaging design/Labelling personnel
- Project managers
- Quality assurance and control personnel
- Regulatory personnel
- Suppliers to the industry
- Technical writers
- Risk & Pharmacovigilance MasterClass GLC Europe is organizing the Risk & Pharmacovigilance MasterC...
- Regulatory Affairs for Support Staff Course overview By attending this course you will gain an overvi...