As hospital care models continue to evolve; NPs and PAs are playing an increasingly vital role in the care delivery of hospitalized patients. This conference focuses on providing the most up-to-date, evidence-based guidelines and treatment pathways necessary to optimally care for hospitalized patients. The course covers topics in critical care, hospital general medicine, surgery, neurology, hematology, cardiology, psychology, pain management and other medical subspecialties and features multiple options for skills workshops to further tailor the educational needs of NPs and PAs.
• Practicing healthcare provider faculty
• 37.25 AMA, AAPA and ANCC credits
• 10.0 hours designated pharmacology content
Time: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
General Session: USD 595.0,
Cardiac Arrhythmias/ECG Interpretation Skills: USD 200.0,
Suturing Skills: USD 200.0,
Critical Care Skills: USD 250.0more
- Live Webinar on The Leader's Voice - Presenting and Communicating for Success OVERVIEW As a leader your voice counts more than that of most ot...
- European Rhinallergy Meeting (RHINA 2019) Organised by the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunol...