A conference presented by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprise Committee and supported by the IBA Taxation Section
- Data protection and data security / hacking
- AI / Machine learning
- Blockchain technology / crypto currencies
- Trends and innovation in the MandA process and in the funding of SME's
- Governance and structural issues for innovative and fast growing closely held companies
- How disruption and AI will improve the life of lawyers.
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
IBA Member Early Bird 12 April 2019: EUR 690.0,
IBA Non Member Early Bird 12 April 2019: EUR 845.0,
IBA Member after early bird: EUR 795.0,
IBA Non Member after early bird: EUR 950.0more
- 8th SME Biz Innovation Summit The 8th Annual SME Biz-Innovation Summit tailored to bring togeth...
- Leadership Skills for Pharmaceutical Professionals This comprehensive two-day course will introduce you to the core...