The 2019 Congress theme "Smart Mobility, Empowering Cities" supports Singapore's commitment to create the most liveable smart city in support of a higher quality of life and an ever-connected community. With a comprehensive format of plenary and interactive sessions, as well as a dynamic exhibition with technical demonstrations and tours, the ITS World Congress 2019 will be an opportunity for our sponsors and partners to network, discuss and share ground-breaking transport technology, and forge mutually beneficial partnerships to further unleash the power of ITS.
With Singapore's strategic location between the East and West, we hope to attract strong interest and active participation from the region, and open doors to fast-growing markets such as China, India and Southeast Asia. Over 10,000 industry practitioners, government representatives, researchers and academics are expected to attend this 5-day Congress and trade exhibition.
Here are 5 ways you can get involved in this mega event:
1. Partner with us: Sponsorship Sales are NOW OPEN!
2. Become an Exhibitor: Sales Commence in August 2018
3. Present a Technical, Scientific or Commercial Paper: Applications Open September 2018
4. Demonstrate your ITS Solutions: Final Deadline for Applications is 15 October 2018
5. Register as a Delegate: Registrations Open April 2019
6. Register as a Trade Show visitor: Registration is FREE!
For Sponsorship and Exhibition enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pmmore
USAAn American privately-held management holding company investing and specializing in advisory, financial, retail, commercial real estate, and technolog...
- International Nuclear Physics Conference, 29 July - 2 August 2019, Glasgow Held every three years, INPC is the biggest conference in the wor...
- 7th Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress (E&E2020) The E&E2020 Congress is organised by the European Asphalt Pav...