SAVE $150 Off WCPC with code: EVVNT150*
IN 3 DAYS: COURSE + EXAM = CERTIFICATION
Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC), in conjunction with the American Board of Wound Management (ABWM), the certifying body that offers the Certified Wound Care Associate® (CWCA®), Certified Wound Specialist® (CWS®), and Certified Wound Specialist Physician® (CWSP®) certifications, offers a convenient way to become certified in wound care.
In Chicago, IL, you can take the 2-day Wound Certification Prep Course on August 17-18 and on the third day, August 19**, sit for one of the CWCA® or CWS® or CWSP® wound care certification exams.
The intensive, two-day event:
• Covers the essentials to get wound care-certified
• Improves your chances of passing the CWCA®, CWS®, or CWSP® board certification exams
• Taught by an interdisciplinary panel of ABWM Certified Wound Specialists
• Only course recommended by the ABWM Foundation
• Convenient format
• Cost-efficient (separate exam fee, exam is optional)
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be combined with any other discount.
**You must submit your completed exam application, separate payment, reference letters and all documentation to ABWM by July 26, in order to schedule your certification exam after the WCPC course in Chicago. Note there is limited availability so please submit your completed application as soon as possible.
This event offers 17.0 CME credits to attendees.
CE accredited by In support of improving patient care, North American Center for Continuing Medical Education (NACCME) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team..
SUPER SAVER (Good through June 14): USD 875.0
EARLY BIRD (Good through July 12): USD 925.0
REGULAR RATE (After July 12): USD 975.0
Speakers: Carolyn Cuttino, BSN, RN, CWCN, CWS, Greg Patterson, MD, FACS, DABS, CWS, Lee C. Ruotsi, MD, ABWMS, CWS-P, UHM, Pamela Scarborough, PT, DPT, MS, CWS, CEEAA, Dot Weir, RN, CWON, CWS, Hollie Mangrum, PT, DPT, CWS
Time: 7:30 am to 5:30 pmmore
- 26th International Conference on Dental Treatment International Conference on Dental Treatment is going to be held...
- SMi’s 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference 10th annual event is the first global event taking place in Londo...