AI, ML and automation"Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws."
We believe network security should be simple. The best security outcomes result from an integrated, high-performance platform that's easy to operate. Automation and machine learning-powered analytics will save you time and strengthen your security.
Join us for a Network Security Seminar in Denver, CO on April 24th at 12:00 p.m. Our experts will tackle your toughest security challenges, from your branch and mobile users to your data center and cloud. You'll learn about the industry's fastest next-generation firewall platform, which reduces the need for disconnected point products.
We'll cover how to: - Close dangerous policy gaps using the new Policy Optimizer to migrate from legacy rules
- Inspect your DNS traffic for threats - nearly 80% of malware attacks use DNS*
- Implement Zero Trust now with best practices for success
- Rearchitect your security for SD-WAN-enabled branch and retail sites
- Adopt best practices with our comprehensive set of complimentary security tools
Please register here .
* According to research by Palo Alto Networks Unit 42.
Time: 12:00 to 14:00
price 1: USD 0more
- DigiMarCon West 2019 - Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition DigiMarCon West 2019 is your chance to ...- Hear from some of the...
- Data-Driven Agriculture Summit Farms have never wanted for data. Whether you specialize in row c...