Nationally renowned leaders in orthopaedic trauma will provide instruction during hands-on workshops, lead interactive discussions anddebates, and share their experiences with the latest methods and most challenging cases. This course is open to Orthopaedic surgeons, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes trauma and fracture care.
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know several emerging techniques in trauma and fracture care with discussion of where they stand relative to evidence-based medicine and standard of care
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of surgical treatment options for fractures of the extremities and pelvis
- Recognize the benefits and limitations of operative dogma and evidence-based medicine as it pertains to trauma and fracture care
- Learn useful fracture repair techniques even those not yet in the textbooks
- Debate and understand controversies in trauma and fracture care
- Apply emerging strategies -for surgeon challenges and surgeon wellness
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Physicians: USD 500.0,
Fellows and Other Healthcare Professionals: USD 250.0,
Thursday Evening Only: USD 100.0more
- Third World Conference on Personality - April 2019, Hanoi Dear Colleagues and Friends, It is with great pleasure that we i...
- Live Webinar on Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior : A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace OVERVIEW Bad attitudes, jealousy and disruptive behavior will sa...