Euro Metabolomics 2019 will be a platform to investigate recent research and advancements that can be useful to the researchers. Metabolomics is a rapidly emerging field to identify and quantify cellular metabolites of a biological system at a particular point of time by using sophisticated analytical techniques. Most recent innovations covered in the conference are Metabolomic Modelling and Drug Design, Precision Medicine, NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, Mass Spectrometry, UPLC, and Ion mobility spectrometry analytical methods, Targeted Metabolomics, Biomarker Metabolomics, Cancer Metabolomics, Metabolomic Profiling, Metabolomic Fingerprinting, Lipidomics, Data analysis using Systems Biology approach.
· Systems Biology
· Metabolomics in Systems Biology
· Metabolic Modelling and Synthetic Biology
· Computational Methodologies
· Plant and Environmental Metabolomics
· NMR-based metabolomics
· Mass spectroscopy (MS) based metabolomics
· Metabolomics Approaches
· Analytical techniques in Metabolomics
· Metabolomics Applications
· Metabolomics in the field of Oncology / Cancer Metabolomics
· Metabolomics in Precision Medicine / Personalised medicine
· Metabolomics in Discovering Biomarkers
· Metabolomics in Drug Discovery
· Metabolomics in Detection of Chemotoxicity
· Metabolomics in Nutrition Research
· Metabolomics in Pharmaceutics
· Metabolomic in the field of Paediatric Medicine
· Metabolomics in Various Diseases
· Metabolomics in Metabolic Engineering
· Transcriptomics and Proteomics
Arrange meetings with companies at
15th International Conference on Metabolomics and Systems Biology
No attending suppliers listed at the moment. Be the first one to list your company here.
- Quality Risk Management About This Workshop This highly interactive workshop provides yo...
- World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2019 - 10 and 11 September - Amsterdam Explore the use of big data and AI in pharmacovigilance, examine...