The Zero Warrior Rackmount case is a rotomolded, double-entry case designed and engineered to provide complete protection for the most sensitive E.I.A. 19" rack-mountable equipment and instrumentation.
Your equipment is assured of security and protection- inside and out. Warrior rackmount cases meet the rigors of virtually all conditions including extreme temperatures, altitude, rain, sleet, snow, sand, dust - protection unparalleled in the industry.
- The rotationally molded polyethylene plastic delivers a shell that is exceptionally durable and resistant to rough handling and extreme environments.
- The Warrior's elastomeric shock mounts provide the maximum in shock and vibration protection with over two inches of sway space.
- Each Warrior frame provides a precise platform for all 19" rackmountable equipment and systems.
- Our unique frame is a lightweight,high strength design for proven performance durability.
- 90-degree corner locks provide security when lids are closed and latched. Maximum protection is given during rough handling and drops on any corner and in any direction.
- Lid hangers are standard on all Warrior cases and provide convenient location for lid storage.
Please Note: Because we are committed to providing our customers the most innovative solutions possible, we are constantly adding to and updating our product list. For this reason, some of the information on this website may be dated. We encourage you to contact us so that we can ensure your needs are being completely met.
- Extraspace Extraspace deliver a full range of modular and flat-packed buildi...
- Communications Specialist Communication Specialists is one of the leading remote and long r...
- Akmal Yaqub Business Development Manager Looking after sales of Communication Equipment including VHF/UHF/...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.