The World Institute for Security Enhancement (WISE) provides Homeland Security Training and Consultation, to Industry and Government Agencies by an Internationally Respected Faculty. The Institute focuses on Protection of the World’s Critical Infrastructure, through Specialized Training, promoting Life Safety & National Security issues, providing Research & Development and serving as a "Think Tank". Some areas of concentration include Threat Assessment, Risk Analysis, Contingency Planning, Incident Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Homeland Security, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.
Courses are provided at our training sites across the United States and throughout the World. These open session courses have been submitted, reviewed and “Approved by the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board.” This Board regulates and licenses all Private Investigative, Security & CounterIntelligence activity within the State of North Carolina.
Registrations are being accepted for attendees in 2017 World Institute classes. Areas of concentration include:
Airport & Aviation Safety: “Balancing Security Issues with Risk”
Bomb Threat Planning & Management:
Countering Terrorism & the Asset Threat Spectrum: “Root Issues & Causal Effects”
Competitive Counter Intelligence
Covert Investigation & Surveillance Technologies
Dignitary Protection & Operational Procedures
Executive/VIP Protection & Planning
Homeland Security: “Critical Infrastructure Protection”
Harbor & Maritime Safety: “Protecting the World’s Ports”
Industrial Security Systems-Design & Application: “Understanding Security Technologies”
Protection of Computers & Proprietary Information: “Securing CyberSpace”
Risk Management for Government & Industry: “Security Countermeasures-Contingency Against Terrorism”
Securing Educational Facilities (SEF):
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
(Completion of his class meets the educational requirement, set by the NCPPSB,
to apply for the North Carolina CounterIntelligence Agent license.)
For Course Descriptions or for Registration:
Please Register Early, Limited Seating Available
- Airport Security
- Risk Management
- Airport Consultant Services
- Access Control
- Counter Terrorism Protection
- Bomb/Mine Detection and Removal
- Cyber Security
- IoT - The Internet of Things
- Specialist Security Services
- Security Consultants
- Security Training
- Port Security
Events We Are Attending
Airport & Aviation Safety-Balancing Security with Risk (AAS)Organizer: World Institute for Security EnhancementPreview Event
Location: Institute Training Facility
Date: 11/12/2017 to 15/12/2017
World Institute for Security Enhancement
310 North Front Street
- army support/ wire mesh/ defense bastion
- Army outpost/protection bastion/ JOESCO Barrier/ defense bastion
- Dallmeier Electronic GmbH & Co.KG Dallmeier Electronic have over 30 years of experience in the deve...
- Telerob GmbH Telerob produces robots and devices to undertake tasks in environ...
- Christoph Kreis Sales Manager Airports Christoph develops video surveillance solutions for airports worl...
- Alexander F. Wüst CEO of H.P. Marketing Expertise in networked prison jammers, convoy protection and RCIE...
- EHI Live Welcome to the UK’s largest ehealth exhibition! For anyone...
- Medica 2017 MEDICA 2017 - World Forum for MedicineThe world's leading trade f...