The World Institute for Security Enhancement (WISE) provides Homeland Security Training and Consultation, to Industry and Government Agencies by an Internationally Respected Faculty. The Institute focuses on Protection of the World’s Critical Infrastructure, through Specialized Training, promoting Life Safety & National Security issues, providing Research & Development and serving as a "Think Tank". Some areas of concentration include Threat Assessment, Risk Analysis, Contingency Planning, Incident Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Homeland Security, Telecommunications and Information Technologies.more
Courses are provided at our training sites across the United States and throughout the World. These open session courses have been submitted, reviewed and “Approved by the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board.” This Board regulates and licenses all Private Investigative, Security & CounterIntelligence activity within the State of North Carolina.
Registrations are being accepted for attendees in 2017 World Institute classes. Areas of concentration include:
Airport & Aviation Safety: “Balancing Security Issues with Risk”
Bomb Threat Planning & Management:
Countering Terrorism & the Asset Threat Spectrum: “Root Issues & Causal Effects”
Competitive Counter Intelligence
Covert Investigation & Surveillance Technologies
Dignitary Protection & Operational Procedures
Executive/VIP Protection & Planning
Homeland Security: “Critical Infrastructure Protection”
Harbor & Maritime Safety: “Protecting the World’s Ports”
Industrial Security Systems-Design & Application: “Understanding Security Technologies”
Protection of Computers & Proprietary Information: “Securing CyberSpace”
Risk Management for Government & Industry: “Security Countermeasures-Contingency Against Terrorism”
Securing Educational Facilities (SEF):
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
(Completion of his class meets the educational requirement, set by the NCPPSB,
to apply for the North Carolina CounterIntelligence Agent license.)
For Course Descriptions or for Registration:
Please Register Early, Limited Seating Availableless
- Airport Security
- Risk Management
- Airport Consultant Services
- Access Control
- Counter Terrorism Protection
- Mine Detection and Removal
- Cyber Security
- IoT - The Internet of Things
- Specialist Security Services
- Security Consultants
- Security Training
- Port Security
World Institute for Security Enhancement
310 North Front Street
- Akers Krutbruk Åkers Krutbruk offer a wide selection of ballistic and mine prote...
- JOESCO Military barriers, Joesco bastion,Safety bastion, security barrie...
- Derek Horne Senior Security Advisor Proven security expert in the fields of physical and technical se...
- Mark Bruce Head of charity and security services Mark Bruce is the head trustee of the Veterans Stand Together cha...
- Spark for Data Science with Python | Simpliv Taught by a 4 person team including 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googl...
- Machine Learning, NLP & Python-Cut to the Chase | Simpliv Prerequisites: No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate...