Westminster Forum Projects (WFP) operates a group of influential, impartial and cross-party forums: the Westminster Business Forum; the Westminster Education Forum; the Westminster eForum; the Westminster Employment Forum; the Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum; the Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum; the Westminster Health Forum; the Westminster Higher Education Forum; the Westminster Legal Policy Forum; the Westminster Media Forum; the Westminster Social Policy Forum; the Policy Forum for Ireland; the Policy Forum for London, the Policy Forum for Northern Ireland, Scotland Policy Conferences and the Policy Forum for Wales.more
All the Westminster Forum Projects forums enjoy substantial support and involvement from key policymakers within legislatures, governments and regulatory bodies and from stakeholders in professional bodies, businesses and their advisors, consumer organisations, local government representatives, and other interested groups. The forums organise senior-level seminars on a wide range of public policy areas. None of the forums has a policy agenda of its own, other than simply to raise the quality of debate on public policy developments and so create opportunities for informed discussion.
Accordingly each Westminster Forum Projects forum is structured to facilitate the formulation of 'best' public policy by providing policymakers and implementers, and those with an interest in the issues, with a sense of the way different stakeholder perspectives interrelate. Usually this is through impartially-framed, inclusive discussion conducted either in public or under the Chatham House Rule.
Forum events are frequently the platform for major policy statements from senior Ministers and regulators, Opposition spokesmen and leading opinion-formers in industry and interest groups. Events regularly receive prominent coverage in the national media and trade press.less
- Freight Services
- Road Freight Services
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Airport Services and Equipment
- Health & Medical
- General Healthcare Products
- Health and Safety
- Education and Training
Events We Are Attending
Culture and conduct in financial services - accountability, standards and diversityOrganizer: Westminster Business ForumPreview Event
Location: To be confirmed
Date: 24/04/2018 to 24/04/2018
Westminster Forum Projects
4 Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell Lane West
RG12 7BW, Bracknell
- Spy Games Limited Established in 2001, we are the UK's leading provider of action a...
- Waterblasting Technologies Waterblasting Technologies manufacturers the Stripe Hog which is...
- Mike Halliday, MRPharmS, PGDip Executive Vice President, Pharma Biotech... Mike has extensive pharmaceutical manufacturing management and QA...
- Lynne Byers, CChem, FRSC, PGDip Executive Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF... Lynne Byers has broad experience in manufacturing management and...
- Managing Critical GMP Incidents and How to Reduce the Consequences and Risk of Recurrence Presented by: Rachel Carmichael - Executive Director, Pharma...
- Sharpening the Saw: How to Use Audits As a Way to Prevent Issues Becoming a Crisis Presented by: Mike Halliday - Executive Vice President, Phar...