The Sky is the limit with Trespa Panels!!
Airports around the world are using panels produced by Trespa International, the manufacturer of high quality panels for exterior and interior applications, with a strong emphasis on design, innovation, quality and durability.
Trespa offers a range of exceptionally strong, easy to clean and highly durable panels - to lend a long-lasting touch of design and individuality to busy public areas. Available in an almost limitless range of colours and textures, Trespa panels are used either to create stunning effects on their own or to blend in with other design features and materials.more
Trespa panels are already in use at many airports around the world: from the ticketing booths at Hong Kong International Airport to the exterior ceilings of Kansas City International; from the interior wall lining of recently opened Terminal 2 at the Munich Airport and Terminal D at Dallas Forth Worth International Airport to the façade cladding of International Terminal at Melbourne Airport.
Trespa International is a member of the Netherlands AirportTechnology group.
Trespa offers 4 product lines:
- Trespa Meteon for exterior applications like façade cladding and balcony screens;
- Trespa Athlon for worktops and office furniture, partitions and cubicles;
- Trespa Virtuon for interior wall lining and interior fittings;
- Trespa ToplapPlus for demanding laboratory worktops.
For more information or where to find your nearest Trespa Sales office, please visit our website.less
Architects - find registered architects with high quality technology and techniques able...
Airport design companies offer an extensive catalogue of airport design services ranging...
Airport Design and Construction contractors, builders and management help the planning,...
Terminal building equipment and furnishings offer maximum comfort to passengers in a...
Trespa International BV
6000 AC, Weert
- Foreign Object Debris ( FOD ) Signs An effective FOD Hazard Prevention Program needs targeted message...
- MDT Ges. f. Sonnenschutzsysteme GmbH As a medium-sized company based in Tägerwilen in Switzerland and...
- Martin Parris Firstco Martin has held key interface roles working between the IT, const...
- Matthias Ewender Head of Airports & Airlines, Railways &... Heading the Airports Department within Lindner since 2011, I will...