Transpo Industries Color-Safe™Durable Airfield Markings, a methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin system used to produce the most durable, cost effective, high definition color airfield markings on the market today.
T-28 Color-Safe™System Airfield Marking
Color-Safe is Very Affordable
- material costs per sq.ft. are substantially lower than preformed thermoplastic markings
- competitive life-cycle performance and savings
Color-Safe is Incredibly Durable
- average life-cycle of 5 years with little or no maintenance required
- solidly adheres to concrete and asphalt surfaces
Color-Safe has Excellent Color Retention
- methyl methacrylate resin holds the surface color for the life of the product
- a variety of FAA compliant colors are available including white, red, yellow, black and pink
Color-Safe is User-Friendly
- easy to apply / no special equipment or heat is required for installation
- can be applied in temps from 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit*
- cures fast / ready for aircraft and vehicle traffic in 30 to 60 minutes
Color-Safe is Easily Modified
- add hi-index airport glass beads to increase retro-reflectivity and maximize pilot visibility**
- add an aggregate for a more skid-resistant surface
- apply new colors over existing markings when needed
* contact a Transpo representative for conditions outside these tempsâ¨ ** airport glass beads form a better, stronger bond with MMA than preformed thermoplastic
Color-Safe™ Durable Airfield Markings are included in AC150/5370-10f Item p-620
- sand barriers defended bastion army protect box JOESCO
- Military field JOESCO barrier/defense JOESCO BARRIER
- JOESCO Military barriers, Joesco bastion,Safety bastion, security barrie...
- Hog Technologies Hog Technologies has a 30+ year history manufacturing solutions f...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...