While many definitions exist for the IoT, simply put, it is the use of smart sensors, networks, information and communication technology to connect devices around the world thus creating new applications, business models and ways of interacting. In effect, the IoT is creating the seamless connection of systems, services, products, businesses, households, transportation and even entire communities and cities.
The huge amount of data that is collected is then turned into actionable information and knowledge that will drive and empower businesses and organizations. The billions and trillions of connected things out there will drive people, companies and organizations to be smarter about everything allowing for real-time collected decision making with continent moving results! And it is a very fast moving space!more
The IoT is forecast to be the largest industry and economic growth engine in human history. The installed based of active wireless connected devices is estimated to exceed 50 billion by 2020 generating an estimated economic impact of between $ 10 - $ 20 trillion dollars. Companies providing IoT products and services are estimated to generate incremental revenue surpassing $ 300 billion in 2020 alone.
The IoT Strategist is a consulting firm that helps guide you to discover the competitive advantages emerging IoT technologies will bring to your organization while placing you on the right track to make effective, timely decisions on the direction, development and deployment of platforms, technologies and solutions.
Our service offerings include:
- Business Transformation: Services include
- Business and Technology Planning
- Market Entry, Implementation and Business Development Strategy
- Product and Revenue Innovation and Strategy
- Operating models
- Organizational structure
- Service delivery design and effectiveness
- Strategic Industry Partnering
- Understanding the disruptive forces affecting your business
- Generate new ideas, products and services
- New business models
- New relationships with vendors, OEM’s, partners and more
WE SPECIALIZE IN WORKING WITH COMPANIES BASED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN EXPANDING INTO THE US MARKET
Please use the contact form to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.less
Declaration of Independence
A fantastic discovery of an early copy of the Declaration of Independe...
America, Required Reading: The Declaration of Independence
The United States current Trump vs. Clinton Presidential contest is th...article posted by The IoE Strategist
Technology Evolved: From the DoI to the IoT
A fascinating view comparing the technologies of today with the way a...article posted by The IoE Strategist
The IoT is Not a Prediction
The Internet of Things is real and expanding rapidly around the globe....article posted by The IoE Strategist
The IoT will make the Taxi Industry beat Uber
A legacy industry existing since the first "modern" cab hit London str...article posted by The IoE Strategist
- Security Vehicles
- Tracking and Positioning Systems
- Wireless Equipment, Services and Technology
- Surveillance Security
- IoT - The Internet of Things
- Freight Automation
- Automated Data Collection
- Automation Consultants
- Factory Automation Systems
- Process Control and Automation
- Internet Services
- Messaging Technology
ExpertsView all Experts
The IoE Strategist
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- Ryan Solutions Ryan Security Solutions deliver electronic security systems for a...
- Monika Panteva Online Sales iRetail and iHealthcare Monika supports Advantech online customers with all product sales...
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over 20 years experience in the field of RFID and can ass...
- Qualified Person (QP) Roadshow- November 2017 <h3>Course Overview</h3> Our QP Roadshows explore what is involv...
- Good Manufacturing Practice in the Laboratory Training- December 2017 <h3>Course Overview</h3> This course is an adaptation of our sta...