Our mission is to support our customers’ FOD programs, maintain compliance with their FOD-related safety requirements, and contribute to their quality and safety assurance efforts.
For over 30 years, we have pioneered the development of cost-effective ground support equipment (GSE) and training/awareness media to counter the risk of foreign object damage in aviation, manufacturing and military environments. Our product specialties include:more
- Runway and ramp sweepers We offer fast, portable and towable alternatives to truck-mounted airfield sweepers, as well as specialized hand-pushed vacuums for embedded or hard-to-reach debris.
- FOD storage containers Collecting debris in the field or on the workbench presents its own set of hazards. That's why our safety cans and caddies are designed to prevent combustion of oily waste or used test fuel.
- Tool and parts control Tracking inventory of installed and uninstalled hardware is essential in a FOD-sensitive area. Our hand-carried organizers keep your small items safe, compartmentalized and under your control.
- Training Materials Our online e-learning courses, booklets and other products will orient your new employees to the importance of FOD control, train them in best practices and teach them good work habits.
- Awareness Media Signs, posters, banners and other media warn visitors that they have entered a FOD-sensitive area, remind employees to act responsibly, and achieve compliance with program requirements.
- Consulting Services Developing a FOD program? Need guidance? We are also available for private consulting and research projects.
The FOD Control Corporation has helped thousands of organizations to implement successful Foreign Object Damage prevention programs. We can suggest improvements to your program, make recommendations from our product line, and refer you to additional resources outside of our company.
We supply supply facilities worldwide where debris management is a priority for safety, productivity and asset protection, including:
- U.S. and foreign military services
- Major aerospace manufacturers
- Law enforcement agencies
- Civil airports and MRO’s
- Commercial airlines
- Private aircraft fleets
- Manufacturing plants
- Automotive proving grounds
We ship globally and are well-versed in corporate, military and civilian government supply contracts. In addition, small organizations can make low-cost purchases via our e-commerce site or by contacting us for personal attention.less
Airport floors and flooring is required to be robust enough to withstand the large amount...
Risk management aims to reduce the chance of accident from any sort of environment, both...
Runway markings are important to indicate the area in which an aircraft should aim to land...
Safety equipment and PPE must conform to safety standards set out by HSE (Health and...
The FOD-Razor™ Airport Runway Sweeper
An affordable, high-quality version of the popular friction mat sweeping system that busts your FOD, not your...
The FOD and Fuel Caddy
The FOD and Fuel Caddy (FFC-1) has been developed as a durable replacement for locally manufactured flight-lin...
TREY™ Small Parts Organizer
Keep track of your small parts on the work site or at the work bench with the durable, portable and dust-free...
YULEYS® Industrial-Garade Reusable Footwear Covers
Say goodbye to FOD and contaminants that walk into work with you. Say hello to YULEYS®, the reusable, slip-on...
The FOD Control Corporation
18208 Preston Road, Suite D9-229
- Hog Technologies Hog Technologies has a 30+ year history manufacturing solutions f...
- Borum A/S Borum offers road and airport line marking machines and truck sys...
- Lee Stokes Senior Research Chemist Lee is the Senior Research Chemist at Kilfrost, and has 10 years...
- Matthias Ewender Head of Airports & Airlines, Railways &... Heading the Airports Department within Lindner since 2011, I will...