The Association of Security Consultants (ASC) was formed in November 1991 by seven independent security consultants. Specialists in their own areas of competence, they believed their businesses needed to ensure that consultancy in asset protection gained recognition and professional standing amongst their peers, other professional bodies, the public services, the security industry and most importantly, customers.
Any person holding him or herself out to be an independent security consultant ought to be able to demonstrate the essential criteria of recognition by an accredited peer group. Our members demonstrate their competence by holding themselves open to inspection by their peers in the associations’ membership.more
The ASC estimates it represents about 40% of the potential UK membership for independent security consultants.
Patrons: Lord Bethel, Lord Imbert QPM JP, and Sir Stanley Bailey CBE QPM DL CIMgt
2003 Chairman: Chris Gordon-Wilson, BSc IEng FIPlantE MCIArb CPP
Secretary: Maurice Parsons QPM
Lauri Doust (Deputy Chairman)
Jon Laws (Treasurer)
Window Protection refers to protective additions to windows to enhance safety and security...
Time and Attendance Systems - Optimise your security arrangements with time and attendance...
Executive and VIP Protection is a branch of close protection that takes measures to ensure...
Fence and perimeter security including monitoring and defence solutions, security fences,...
Association of Security Consultants (ASC)
PO BOX 22
TW12 2XE, Hampton
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- Ettisch-Enchelmaier GMBH Ettisch-Enchelmaier GMBH has been in the investigative business s...
- Cui Baoyu Production manager With 15 years working in JOESCO for take charge of Defense barrie...
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over30 years experience in the field of RFID. As hands-on...
- Cyber Intelligence Asia Cyber Security is of a great importance globally with more cyber-...
- Urban Safety and Security Safety and Security within urban areas are becoming a major conce...