The Association of Security Consultants (ASC) was formed in November 1991 by seven independent security consultants. Specialists in their own areas of competence, they believed their businesses needed to ensure that consultancy in asset protection gained recognition and professional standing amongst their peers, other professional bodies, the public services, the security industry and most importantly, customers.
Any person holding him or herself out to be an independent security consultant ought to be able to demonstrate the essential criteria of recognition by an accredited peer group. Our members demonstrate their competence by holding themselves open to inspection by their peers in the associations’ membership.more
The ASC estimates it represents about 40% of the potential UK membership for independent security consultants.
Patrons: Lord Bethel, Lord Imbert QPM JP, and Sir Stanley Bailey CBE QPM DL CIMgt
2003 Chairman: Chris Gordon-Wilson, BSc IEng FIPlantE MCIArb CPP
Secretary: Maurice Parsons QPM
Lauri Doust (Deputy Chairman)
Jon Laws (Treasurer)
Window Protection refers to protective additions to windows to enhance safety and security...
Time and Attendance Systems - Optimise your security arrangements with time and attendance...
Executive and VIP Protection is a branch of close protection that takes measures to ensure...
Fence and perimeter security including monitoring and defence solutions, security fences,...
Association of Security Consultants (ASC)
PO BOX 22
TW12 2XE, Hampton
- Common Use Agent Assisted Check-In (ARINC MUSE™)
- military defense bastion/ army barrier/ defence bastion
- Copenhagen Optimization ApS WHO WE ARE Copenhagen Optimization is a joint software and con...
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- JOE JOESCO barriers designing Joe is the designer of JOESCO barriers. He had been to Egypt, Ye...
- Anders Dohn Managing Partner Anders has a strong theoretical background and significant experi...