ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom
World’s first fully aligned, super-lightweight zoom-able dual camera.For professional drone operations.
ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom is a dual camera (thermal & visual) especially designed for small drones.
ThermalCapture Fusion allows you to easily store aligned digital radiometric and visual data at the same time.
ThermalCapture Fusion is a dual camera especially designed for small drones. With its lightweight design and 10x times (visual) optical zoom capability, it is the perfect and very flexible tool for drone operations within thermal mapping, security operations but also high level industrial inspections. It is a stand-alone solution and therefore ready-to-use for any drone, which can lift ~275grams (0.61lb). ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom can be provided with a gimbal, additional GPS and provides open interfaces for any other sensor as well – in case sensor data fusion is needed.
Why ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom? Because single file recording saves operator’s hours of time in post-processing!
Drone operators now have a 10x time visual zoom available. And it gets even better: There is also a feature to zoom within an overlay (RGB / thermal) of course also in real-time operations. That allows drone pilots to safely keep a distance from obstacles but still being able to get the details needed Not only is ThermalCapture Fusion Zoom defining a new standard from a technical specification perspective. Thanks to its single file approach – where all data and information, such as RGB sensor data, thermal sensor data, GPS information and potentially other information – it actively reduces the amount of time during post-processing, compared to conventional, now obsolete approaches being out there.
- Completely aligned thermal and visual sensor
- Overlay of thermal and visual images in real time and post processing
- 10x times optical zoom (RGB sensor)
- Vibration compensated / stabilized (RGB sensor)
- Digital thermal radiometric and visual data stored on microSD card
- Per pixel temperature measurements
- Hot Spot Detection
- Geo-referenced data material
- Serial interface for meta data
- Analog live video output + HDMI
- Stores position and time (GPS + PPS)
- S Bus / PWM compatible
- Remote controllable
- Available in 9Hz
- Compatible with any drone
- Compatible with FLIR software tools
- The only small drone dual camera, which is capable of recording the full thermal frame rates
Further details on
- Telephonics Telephonics Corporation is a worldwide leader in Integrated Infor...
- Spacemetric Spacemetric supply the Keystone video and image management softwa...
- Daniel Graf Vectronix Electro Mr Daniel Graf is Product Manager and expert for Vectronix' Handh...
- Dave Lucero Vice President and General Manager for M... Mr. Lucero joined EPT in 1989 and over the years has held various...