Stiebel Eltron is a global leader in sustainable power production. Established in 1924, in Germany by Doctor Theodor Stiebel the company has become experienced in ventilation and heating provision. Stiebel has a combined turnover of four hundred million Euros and a workforce of 3000 personnel.
Ground and Air Source Heat Pumpsmore
Stiebel Eltron manufacture a range of ground and air source heat pumps and solar panels for private and industrial applications. Ground source heat pumps carry heat from the Earth into the property to offer warm water and central heating. Air source pumps take in heat from the exterior of the property to provide heating and to warm water. Both pumps avoid the need for fossil fuels.The company has over twenty-five years of experience in the supply of sustainable energy systems in the EU, which is currently leading before the UK in the application of sustainable technologies, so the company's systems and experience are well respected.In February 2008, Stiebel Eltron established a new UK facility on the Wirral International Business Park, moving from Northampton. The UK MD, Mark McManus, has ten years of involvement in environmental development.less
CategoriesView all Categories
CH62 3RP, The Wirral
- 2.6W/Cell 5×5 (125mmx125mm) Monocrystalline Solar Cell for DIY Solar Panel
- Solar backup generators and kits
- Openhydro OpenHydro's Open-Centre Turbine is one of the world's first tidal...
- Rayotec Ltd Rayotec Limited was incorporated in 1987 and has its offices, sho...
- Simon Edwards Director Simon Edwards has worked in the field of contaminated land assess...
- Dave Lucero Vice President and General Manager for M... Mr. Lucero joined EPT in 1989 and over the years has held various...