Spy Games’ specialist approach ensures all activities offer value for money, are fully inclusive, flexible, authentic and fun for all.
Spy Games Innovates, you participate, we excite.
Catering for personalised activities for a few people or training camps for 1000, we operate from our 35 acre HQ venue near Milton Keynes or at any offsite location, UK or abroad.
Our highly trained professional instructors are passionate about delivering a wide variety of energetic, entertaining and exciting team development activities that provide ultimate thrill and adventure.more
Working closely with you to ensure everything is hassle free and runs smoothly from venue selection and management through to creating a special day to remember. You can choose from an intriguing range of packages or create fully bespoke events.
Participants will have great fun overcoming challenges, solving problems and communicating with others to complete their mission. We create a compelling environment for your teams to make better connections with each other and your business.
We have a highly capable team and are proud of our reputation for delivering high quality events, great customer service and attention to detail with maximum efficiency and minimum fuss.
We engage your team and develop the cohesion that brings out the best performance.
Indoor or outdoors, any time of year is the time to 'Bond'.
Spy Games are relied upon and trusted by some of the countries best know brands.
Visit our web page: www.spy-games.comless
Team building relates to activities that enhance the relationships that exist between...
Find education and training services including specialist teaching events and textbooks...
Event management services cover the planning, promotion and organisation of events and...
Spy Games Limited
Coates Grounds, Thornton Road, Near Singleborough
MK17 0RF, Milton Keynes
- inter airport Europe inter airport Europe is the world's leading airport industry exhi...
- Communications Specialist Communication Specialists is one of the leading remote and long r...
- Lynne Byers, CChem, FRSC, PGDip Executive Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF... Lynne Byers has broad experience in manufacturing management and...
- John Johnson, FRSC, CChem, MIQA Vice President, Pharma Biotech, NSF Inte... John Johnson is passionate about helping organizations foresee an...
- Analysis and Testing - QP Module <strong>About This Course</strong> This highly focused, intensiv...
- Webinar: Key Topics When Auditing a High-Speed Packaging Facility <strong>Course Overview</strong> FREE WEBINAR: Time: 1:00 pm GMT...