Spy Games’ specialist approach ensures all activities offer value for money, are fully inclusive, flexible, authentic and fun for all.
Spy Games Innovates, you participate, we excite.
Catering for personalised activities for a few people or training camps for 1000, we operate from our 35 acre HQ venue near Milton Keynes or at any offsite location, UK or abroad.
Our highly trained professional instructors are passionate about delivering a wide variety of energetic, entertaining and exciting team development activities that provide ultimate thrill and adventure.more
Working closely with you to ensure everything is hassle free and runs smoothly from venue selection and management through to creating a special day to remember. You can choose from an intriguing range of packages or create fully bespoke events.
Participants will have great fun overcoming challenges, solving problems and communicating with others to complete their mission. We create a compelling environment for your teams to make better connections with each other and your business.
We have a highly capable team and are proud of our reputation for delivering high quality events, great customer service and attention to detail with maximum efficiency and minimum fuss.
We engage your team and develop the cohesion that brings out the best performance.
Indoor or outdoors, any time of year is the time to 'Bond'.
Spy Games are relied upon and trusted by some of the countries best know brands.
Visit our web page: www.spy-games.comless
Team building relates to activities that enhance the relationships that exist between...
Find education and training services including specialist teaching events and textbooks...
Event management services cover the planning, promotion and organisation of events and...
Spy Games Limited
Coates Grounds, Thornton Road, Near Singleborough
MK17 0RF, Milton Keynes
- inter airport Europe inter airport Europe is the world's leading airport industry exhi...
- Foreign Object Debris ( FOD ) Signs An effective FOD Hazard Prevention Program needs targeted message...
- Rachel Carmichael, MSc Executive Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF... Rachel Susan Carmichael has over 20 years’ experience of pharmace...
- Catherine Kay, MChem, MRSC, PGDip Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF Internatio... Catherine Kay has extensive pharmaceutical operations management,...
- Medicinal Chemistry & Therapeutics <strong>About This Course</strong> Originally designed for the Q...
- GMP for Clinical Trials Manufacture and Supply <strong>About This Course</strong> Keeping up with the changing...