SITTI is a dedicated supplier of integrated communications technology for applications in control rooms and ATC (Air Traffic Control). The company specialise in Voice Communication Switching Systems and related technology.
SITTI offer in house research and design services creating turnkey solutions for clients in control room management, civilian and military air traffic control and the emergency services. SITTI can supply tailor-made solutions for integrated, configurable and secure communications.more
- Voice Communication Switching System
- VOIP Gateways
- Air Traffic Control Consoles
- Airport Communications Gateway
- Synchronised ATM clocks
- Airport Operations Consoles
- Automated Message Handling Systems
- Airport Communication Systems
- Emergency Control Room Systems
- Military Missions Air Traffic Control Systems
Voice Communications Switching System
SITTI's digital M800IP® MULTIFONO® voice communications switching system (VCSS) is a modular solution for interfacing between radio and telephone communications systems. The system has been optimised for a wide range of applications and operating environments. It fully complies to EUROCAE ED137 VOIP standard.
MULTIFONO® features an adaptable, scalable, fault-tolerant design with straightforward maintenance requirements. The equipment is highly effective in meeting the functionality, reliability and technical specifications required for strategic civilian and military applications.
The system features an extendable open architecture enabling the installation of additional interface cards to facilitate extra operator workstations, links and services without loss of efficiency. The adaptable, modular solution can be used everywhere from small-scale control rooms to larger installations with hundreds of links and consoles.
Airport Communications: VOIP Gateways
SITTI GVS VoIP Gateways enable the connection of multiple communications systems using EUROCAE ED137 Voice over IP technology. This allows them to be accessed from a number of voice communications switching systems, enabling resource sharing to improve both performance and reliability in critical airport and ATC network communications.
SITTI's M800IP® MULTIFONO® Voice Communication System enables VOIP enabled radios to be interfaced directly to the M800IP® system, while GVS gateways enable older radios to interface with the system. GVS gateways support interactions between older, legacy protocols and EUROCAE ED137 standard VOIP.
As with the VCSS system, GVS devices are modular in design, allowing them to interface with installations of all sizes. The systems can also identify alternative radio systems with similar characteristics, for use in the event of equipment failure. GVS systems are compatible with other interface hardware, enabling radio and telephone systems to be linked with other digital networks such as QSIG, E1 and ISDN with no loss of performance.
Air Traffic Control Consoles
SITTI are experienced suppliers of voice communications systems for civil, public, private and military applications, with specialist knowledge of requirements for strategic emergency communications and air traffic control. SITTI design and deliver a range of air traffic control consoles for applications ranging from extensive ATC centres to control towers and emergency Operative Rooms.
SITTI have defined three main types of operational room and air traffic control console. These are:
- HL consoles with adjustable height, ergonomic, modular design acting as multifunctional terminals, for a range of communications systems
- PCF consoles feature a flexible, modular design to accommodate flat monitors, radar screens, and other ATC equipment.
- PK series consoles accommodate standard 19" equipment and flat screen monitors together with non flat-screen monitors up to 24". These consoles are designed for easy dismounting / remounting, to simplify installation in confined ATC towers.
SITTI Company Video
Integrated communication systems for air traffic control and control r...
FIR Restructuring in Brazil
In the night between December 11 and 12, 2013, airways over the crowde...article posted by SITTI
Sao Paulo TWR VCS in Congonhas Airport
SITTI install a new control tower at Congonhas Sao Paulo Airport. The...article posted by SITTI
SITTI At Amman Marka Airport
Amman Marka Airport gains a new M800IP VoIP Voice Communication System...article posted by SITTI
SITTI at IFATSEA Istanbul
SITTI has both sponsored and attended the IFATSEA (International Feder...article posted by SITTI
SITTI at the Confederation Cup 2013
SITTI supply state-of-the-art Voice Communication Systems to Brazilian...article posted by SITTI
SITTI Company Video
SITTI introduces a new company video providing an overview of its VOIP...article posted by SITTI
Voice communications systems are essential for maintaining safety and efficiency in...
Find Mobile ATC Towers for when your airport needs expanding or refurbishing or for...
AFTN systems, or Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network, is a fixed...
Airport communications suppliers offering communications systems and equipment, providing...
DocumentsView all Documents
ExpertsView all Experts
Via Cadorna 69/73
- PCI DSS Cybersecurity & Payment Solutions
- Aircraft Data Viewer - Aircraft specifications at your fingertips
- Copenhagen Optimization ApS WHO WE ARE Copenhagen Optimization is a joint software and con...
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Kasper Hounsgaard Managing Partner & Owner Kasper is a natural in identifying new areas of interest and has...
- Kevin Faulkner Business Development Director Responsible for account management and customer satisfaction ensu...
- 91st Annual AAAE Conference & Exposition The 91st Annual AAAE Conference & Exposition is an...
- Future Travel Experience Global - Las Vegas TE Global 2019 attendees will hear an inspirational opening keyno...