IPLOGs Linux based PLCs.
Some of the most important features are:
- Linux based PLCs with support for writing custom scripts
- COM-IO modules support Modbus, M-BUS, RS485, RS232, 1-Wire and other standards
- IO modules support a wide variety of analog I/O, digital I/O and relays outputs
- IEC 61131-3 IDE and graphical SIMULand GUI for industrial and security applications
- High security is assured by SSH, openVPN, SNMPv3, 802.1X and other tools used by IT experts
- Highly durable hardware with integrated overvoltage protections
- Operating temperatures from −40C to +70C
Their large memory is available for user applications. PLCs are delivered with a standard set of tools. The user can download additional packages from repositories. IPLOGs can be programmed via scripts: Bash, PHP, Python.
IEC 61131-3 IDE for Automation Professionals, allows you to write code in any of the supported control languages: Ladder diagram (LD), Function block diagram (FBD), Structured text (ST), Instruction list (IL)
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over30 years experience in the field of RFID. As hands-on...