Rolls-Royce, the world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy.
Military Mobile Power Generation
Rolls-Royce Distributed Generation Systems is a leading company in the design, development, manufacture and support of small, high-performance power generation, and power management, distribution and conversion systems for military applications, where harsh environments or remote locations away from the grid require highly mobile, high-specification products.more
- Mobile Electric Power
- Power Management & Distribution Systems
- Portable Power Units
- Portable Power Converters
- Health and Usage Monitoring
- Vehicle Power and Management Systems
Highly skilled engineering and ILS support teams focus on providing power systems that can be depended on, extending time between overhaul and ensuring low through-life cost, developing optimum solutions in terms of function, performance and cost-effectiveness. Rolls-Royce has extensive capability in performance-based logistics.
Battlefield Power Generation equipped with NBC Protection
Rugged, reliable equipment incorporates the latest systems, and can include special features such as NBC protection, minimum signatures, shock resistance, prognostics and diagnostics.
- Battlefield power generation and distribution
- C4ISR system power
- Military vehicle platforms
- Temporary shelter, accommodation and hospital installations
- Disaster relief
- Homeland security
- Naval marine less
- Military Diesel Engines
- Military Power Supply and Equipment
- Military Manufacturing
- Military Vehicle Parts & Accessories
- Marine Engines
- Military Vehicles
Rolls-Royce Distributed Generation Systems
CW7 2JZ, Winsford
- FNSS FNSS is a leading manufacturer and supplier of tracked and wheele...
- MS Instruments The Ballistics Centre - Formed from the merger of 2 well establis...