What is RQA
The Research Quality Association (RQA) is an Association dedicated to informing and advancing its members, and provides status and visibility for individuals concerned with the quality of research and development concerning pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, chemicals and medical devices. Since its inception in 1977 the Association has grown and developed to reflect regulatory changes, the impact of regulatory inspection and the changing structure and needs of industry. We have around 2,400 members in 55 countries throughout the world. more
Driving quality and integrity in scientific research and development.
1. To develop and promote quality standards in scientific research and development.
2. To facilitate knowledge sharing and transfer through:
- Partnership and co-operation
3. To liaise with regulatory agencies in the development and interpretation of regulations and guidance.
Quality professionals including managers, scientists, auditors and other practitioners worldwide. Those concerned with the quality and compliance of research and development with a particular focus upon the safety and efficacy of pharmaceuticals, biologicals, devices, agrochemicals and chemicals in man, animals and the environment. Those working in regulated or non-regulated, commercial or non-commercial environments.
- Association Committees
- Animal Health
- Education and Training
- Global Engagement Team
- Goods Clinical Practice
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Medical Devices
These committees are the focal point for gathering information, organising and contributing to conferences, seminars, courses and publications and working with government and with other professional bodies when appropriate.
Our Products and Services
We have an extensive range of products and services including our prospectus of Professional Development Courses which offer the finest standard of training and knowledge sharing and has developed in response to the requirements of industry. It is designed to meet the needs of those involved in quality management, in particular, the research and development that impacts on human health, animal health and environmental safety. Course tutors are drawn from industry and government; they have wide experience of current international standards and best practice, and also the practical application of these within the workplace.
We also have the following products and services:
- Professional Development Training courses
- In-house Professional Development Training Courses
- Seminars and Regional Forums
- Webinars (including free webinars)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme for auditors
- Quality Management in Scientific Research and Development MSc with Cranfield University
- Quasar - Members quarterly magazine
- Our website has a wealth of information including regulatory and quality related information, Discussion Forums, resources, latest news and updates, booking and purchasing of events and publications together with functions and facilities which are only available to RQA members. less
- Agrochemicals and Pesticides
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Drug Development
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Services
- Education and Training
- Pharmaceutical Events and Conferences
- Pharmaceutical Training
- Pharmaceutical Quality Control
Research Quality Association
3 Wherry Lane
IP4 1LG, Ipswich
- NSF International, Pharma Biotech Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing, pha...
- Malvern Panalytical Malvern Panalytical is a leading provider of scientific instrumen...
- Mike Halliday, MRPharmS, PGDip Executive Vice President, Pharma Biotech... Mike has extensive pharmaceutical manufacturing management and QA...
- David Waddington, CChem, MRSC, PGDip Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF Internatio... David Waddington’s career in the pharmaceutical industry spans mo...
- A Structured Approach to Improving Investigation Report Writing Presented by: Andy Barnett Did you know that inadequate inv...
- Pharmaceutical Law & Administration - QP Module Time: 8:30am - 3:00pm GMT This highly interactive 5 day...